Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 5 Recap: Blogs and Email

As we dive deeper into the channels that support an IMC-driven campaign, you can now see how email marketing and blogs help deliver content in various ways.

  • Emails are a form of push marketing, bringing content to the user. 
  • Blogs pull the customer in, hopefully with well-written, useful content. This helps SEO efforts, keeps a site fresh, and gives your company a voice as well as place to engage with your customers.
This week's assignment

Great job analyzing your 5 favorite blogs! I encourage you to check out some of your classmates' recommendations on blogs. I think I have some new favorites and will definitely be subscribing to some of your favorite blogs!

Please, read the feedback/comments I provide you. I am giving you tips on what I am looking for, what I liked, what I expect -- it will help your grade as well as hopefully provide you with some insight.

I have chosen the following student blogs to highlight this week. They answered the assignment questions, utilized additional articles/resources/links to bolster the points they are making, and have great tags on their posts. It was really hard to narrow down to just a few to highlight--- there were some great ones this week!

I am looking forward to those of you participating in the Bonus Point Instagram Challenge this week! Here's to a great week 6! Speaking of which, this week, you will be receiving an email from UF with a mid-semester survey on this course. Please take the time to fill out. 3 bonus points will be added to your grade when you complete the survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment