Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 6 Recap: Content Communities

As you now know, content communities have crossed over into the social realm whether themselves as a platform, or through their features that allow you to share back to your social networks.

Jimmy Fallon and JT going hashtag crazy.
Save it for the Content Communities, boys!
I loved last week's bonus point assignment on Instagram and from your feedback, you did too! It was so easy to click #UFSocial to see all the pics in one place. Newsflash: That's what hashtags are for! They shouldn't be used verbally. (I'm looking at you Jimmy Fallon and JT)!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts this week! You all have some great goals ahead of you. I encourage you to tweet your post or even send it to the companies... you never know!

Interestingly enough, everyone chose Pinterest as their Content Community board to post to. Shows you the popularity and ease of that platform! You have inspired me and I will definitely be getting back onto Pinterest and updating my boards, and creating one of my portfolio work! Now if Lily will just nap a bit longer so I can get that done!

There were so many blogs this week I would love to highlight! These are just a few!
And... the Creativity Award goes to.....
Week 6 and all bonus activities are fully graded. Have an awesome week, and Go Gators! I am looking forward to a night game in the Swamp... the energy is electric!  

Week 7
We are well underway into Week 7 as we dive into Social Media. We'll be looking at how social media channels are additional platforms/multimedia communication tools to spread IMC messages in addition to some of their features.

Deadlines

Discussion post is due Thursday at midnight, assignment post is due Sunday at midnight. Mid-term projects are due on October 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment